The Graduation Ceremony of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics will take place on February 1, in the Church of St. Johns in the Old Town.
If you do not plan to attend the Graduation Ceremony - be sure to notify the Studies Office by 30th of January (). Graduates who did not attend the ceremony must withdraw their diploma from the Studies Office starting from 2nd of February at a pre-agreed time.
SETTLEMENT WITH VILNIUS UNIVERSITY
After successful completion of studies and in order to obtain a diploma and diploma supplement confirming the studies, it is necessary to settle with the University.
The procedures for settlement with the University are defined in this document.
University units with which University graduates and discontinuing students must settle:
- University Library (return books, etc.);
- University Dormitory Centre (to account for accommodation in VU dormitory);
- Vilnius University Students` Representation (there is no need to return a Lithuanian Student Identity Card (LSIC), a card will be invalid upon graduation of studies. This settlement takes place automatically – no additional action is required);
- International Relations Office at the Central Administration (if you went on a study exchange and haven’t settled yet);
- Student Services and Career Department (if you went on an Erasmus internship and you haven’t settled yet);
- Faculty administration (to fulfill financial and academic obligations if you haven't settled yet. This settlement takes place automatically after all other settlements are done – no additional action is required).
Graduates must settle with the University units no later than 5 days before the scheduled date of delivery of their diplomas.
A diploma cannot be issued to those who have not settled with the University departments.
Studies Office of Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics