The internship is a key component of the study plan to apply the theoretical foundations to real-work situations and develop industry-specific skills. Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics (MIF) invites motivated students from abroad to do the internship at the Research Institutes and gain professional international experience. Internships at the Faculty are unpaid and are based on achieving learning objectives set by the intern and his supervisor. If you are interested to become an intern at MIF, please have a look at the current vacancies and contact the supervisor.
- Choose the internship offer that fits you best and contact supervisor.
- Agree with the supervisor on the learning objectives, reflective assignments, duration of the internship, working hours per day, etc.
- Receive an acceptance letter and apply for the internship abroad at your home university.
- Sign the Learning Agreement and send it to sign to the Responsible person at your home university and to the Supervisor at MIF.
- Prepare for your arrival and stay at Mathematics and Informatics Faculty.