ERASMUS+ is an exchange studies abroad at a partner higher education institution. International Internship is a planned student‘s learning in the workplace abroad. You can participate in the ERASMUS + program if:
- you are a full-time student at any level.
- you want to leave for 3 - 12 months. for an excahnge period abroad for studies at a foreign higher education institution.
- you have completed at least one undergraduate year or one postgraduate semester before the start of your planned studies abroad*.
- You have not used up 12 months in your current degree Erasmus mobility limit (for integrated students - 24 months) for studies or internships.
* Unless otherwise specified in the requirements of the exchange program or the provisions of the academic unit.