The Graduation Ceremony of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics will take place on the 29th of June, in the Grand Courtyard of Vilnius University ensemble located in the Old Town.
If you do not plan to attend the Graduation Ceremony - be sure to notify the Studies Office by June 25 (). Graduates who did not attend the ceremony might collect their diploma from the Studies Office a pre-agreed time starting from 30th of June.
SETTLEMENT WITH VILNIUS UNIVERSITY
After successful completion of studies and in order to obtain a diploma and diploma supplement confirming the studies, it is necessary to settle with the University.
The procedures for settlement with the University are defined in this document.
University units with which University graduates and discontinuing students must settle:
- University Library (return books, etc.);
- University Dormitory Centre (to account for accommodation in VU dormitory);
- Vilnius University Students` Representation (there is no need to return a Lithuanian Student Identity Card (LSIC), a card will be invalid after graduation. This settlement is automatic – no additional action is required);
- International Relations Office at the Central Administration (only if you went on a study exchange and haven’t settled yet);
- Student Services and Career Department (only if you went on an Erasmus internship and you haven’t settled yet);
- Faculty administration (to fulfill financial and academic obligations if you haven't settled yet. This settlement is automatic – no additional action is required).
Graduates must settle with the University units no later than 5 days before the scheduled date of graduation ceremony.
A diploma cannot be issued to those who have not settled with the University departments.
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics Studies Office