We invite VU students to participate in the ISEP (International Student Exchange Programs) exchange program selection and spend 2024-2025 academic year Fall semester or Academic year at a university in the United States America or another country of your choice.
Documents required for selection:
- Application online; Registration is open until December 3rd.
- Transcript of Records (in English), (Master's students provide copy of BA diploma in English or with certified translation);
- Motivational letter in English;
- Prepare a preliminary study plan for at least 4 institutions (for each institution complete a separate Learning Agreement sheet, all programs confirmed by the Faculty Coordinator).
International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP) is a student exchange program that boasts a partnership of more than 200 higher education institutions in over 50 countries worldwide.
Who can participate in ISEP exchange?
- VU full-time students (bachelor's and master's, preference for graduate students);
- Have completed 2 first cycle semesters at the time of application;
- It is graduate students must have completed the first semester of studies before the start of their exchange.
Please note: All communication is made through Vilnius University ISEP Coordinator only.
Student requests sent directly to ISEP most of the times will not be answered.