Vilnius University (VU) and UAB Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics invite future first-year students of the VU Center for Life Sciences, Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences, Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics to submit applications for company scholarships.
Favorite students selected to prepare a Master's final thesis at the Company will receive a Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics nominal scholarship of 1.800 Eur per single academic year. VU students who prepare the final thesis at the Company for two academic years and if study results do not worsen are entitled to a second-year scholarship, therefore total scholarship would amount to 3.600 Eur.
Applicants’ Bachelor's final thesis (or exams) and Main study field subjects weighted average grades must be no less than 8 to qualify for the Scholarship competition.
This nominal scholarship does not impact students’ chances of receiving other scholarships from the State, Vilnius University, “Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” or others.
The first-year Master's students must submit applications for the competition by July 31, 2022
Students must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- Motivational letter, also indicating preferred Research groups;
- Copy of Bachelor studies diploma and its supplement;
- Copy of Secondary school graduation diploma;
- Copy of other achievements, such as scientific and/or social activities (e.g. participation in scientific competitions, tournaments and others);
- Recommendation from VU Faculty or Employer would be an additional benefit.
Application documents should be submitted to the VU Study administration department via e-mail: and “Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” UAB via e-mail: titled “Thermo Fisher Scientific nominal scholarship”.