The main goal of the Advisory Council of Vilnius University Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics is to give recommendations for the Dean about research and study quality improvement, attracting and keeping the academic staff, cooperation between science and business, encouraging the academic staff to cooperate with business, image improvement in the international society.
Advisory Council acts in accordance with the regulations approved by the Council of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics.
Members of Advisory Council
- Daumantas Bloznelis (Norwegian University of Life Sciences and Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway);
- Giedrius Daugiala ("Asseco Lietuva");
- Marius Dundulis ("Euromonitor International - Eastern Europe");
- Mantas Tartėnas ("Scorify");
- Paulius Vaitkevičius ("Novian Systems");
- Jurgita Markevičiūtė (member ex officio);
- Jūratė Petrauskienė (State Data Agency).