The call for applications for ERASMUS+ exchange studies is open twice a year:
- in February - for the autumn semester or next academic year;
- in September - for the spring semester.
The call to apply and exact dates are published on the news feed (http://mif.vu.lt/lt3/en/life-at-mif/news/faculty-news) of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics and in the news feed of International Relations Department (IRO) of Vilnius University.
In ERASMUS+ exchange programme are eligible to participate students who/s:
- Do not have academic debts;
- Have not less than 7 average of the last two semesters;
- Until the start of exchange period have successfully concluded two semesters Bachelor‘s degree, or one semester of Master‘s degree;
- Exchange studies period abroad will not be during the last semester at MIF;
- In current study programma did not use the limit of 12 months for Erasmus+ exchange mobility for studies and/or internship.
On exceptional cases, second year Bachelor degree students are allowed to participate in Erasmus+ mobility. In such cases the average of the last two semesters must be highter than 9 and a student must show a strong motivation.
After the successful ERASMUS+ selection
Do you still have any questions? Contact us: