a graduation event will take place remotely on the 3rd of February at 10 a. m. We invite graduates to contribute to the joy of creating a festive mood and submit your photo to show during a virtual event until the 31st of January: upload a photo.
graduation event will take place remotely and we will not be able to provide diplomas at that time. Therefore, we offer several options for collecting your diploma and kindly invite you to choose the most suitable for you: collecting the diploma.
SETTLEMENT WITH VILNIUS UNIVERSITY
After successful completion of studies and in order to obtain a diploma and diploma supplement confirming the studies, it is necessary to settle with the University.
The procedures for settlement with the University are defined in this document.
University units with which University graduates and discontinuing students must settle:
- University Library (return books, etc.);
- University Dormitory Centre (to account for accommodation in VU dormitory);
- Vilnius University Students` Representation (there is no need to return a Lithuanian Student Identity Card (LSIC), a card will be invalid upon graduation of studies). This settlement takes place automatically – no additional action is required;
- International Relations Office at the Central Administration (according to this document, in order to settle with IRO, students must indicate their name, surname, student card number (LSIC) and faculty. Contact by e-mail or ;
- Student Services and Career Department (if you went on an Erasmus internship and you haven’t settled yet);
- Faculty administration (to fulfill financial and academic obligations if you haven't settled yet) This settlement takes place automatically – no additional action is required.
Graduates must settle with the University units no later than 5 days before the scheduled date of delivery of their diplomas.
A diploma cannot be issued to those who have not settled with the University departments.
If you have any questions, please contact the MIF Studies Office by phone +370 5 219 3055 or e-mail
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics Studies Office