About the programme
|Lenght of studies
|2 years / 3 years part-time
|Scope of studies
|120 ECTS credits
|Tuition fee per year
|Master in Computing Sciences
|Start of studies
|01 January - 1 June/15 July
|1 June* / 15 July**
* For applicants from non-EU/EFTA countries
** For applicants who do not need a Lithuanian visa and non-EU/EFTA applicants, if there is a Lithuanian embassy in their home country
The purpose of the programme is to prepare high qualification software engineers that can carry out research independently; to lead software development, maintenance and process improvement projects; to apply their knowledge in different application areas; to make decisions under conditions of limited information, and logically, unambiguously and clearly argue them among specialists and non-specialists.
Why this programme?
- Graduates of the programme acquire knowledge in technologies and management, and abilities to lead projects of software development, maintenance and process improvement.
- Study programme combines a practical orientation with a developing ability to conduct research work.
- A graduate is ready to work as a Project Manager in Information Technologies, as a Manager of software process improvement; besides, as an Analyst, Designer, Programmer, or Researcher in private and public sectors in Lithuania or abroad.
- A graduate can also continue studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, and Information Technology Doctor’s degree programmes.