About the programme
|Lenght of studies
|Scope of studies
|90 ECTS credits
|Tuition fee per year
|Master in Computing
|Start of studies
|01 January - 1 June/15 July
|1 June* / 15 July**
* For applicants from non-EU/EFTA countries
** For applicants who do not need a Lithuanian visa and non-EU/EFTA applicants, if there is a Lithuanian embassy in their home country
The Computer Modeling programme ensures to use computer modeling technologies and participate in their development, to imply the generation and analysis of hypotheses and ideas, scientific, empirical and applied research, interpretation of results, to develop research and analytical skills, professional ethics code, to generate reports.
Why this programme?
- The specific character of programme is constant improvements of various kind, as adding courses of cloud computing, of images and signal processing, of web services, etc.
- Students will gain also skills to research work, including HPC (high-performance computing), Grid/ Cloud computing, or using supercomputer.
- Positions in enterprises in the national or private sector where the applied practical or scientific computing is undertaken or problems in physical sciences are solved using mathematical or computer models that benefit by modern technologies.
- A graduate can be employed at universities, research and computer design institutions, industry, private, banking and insurance sector, other companies, where critical thinking, research and analytical skills, usage of computation and IT, foreign languages are required.