ERASMUS+ is an exchange studies abroad at a partner higher education institution. International Internship is a planned student‘s learning in the workplace abroad. You can participate in the ERASMUS + program if:
- you are a full-time student at any level.
- you want to leave for 3 - 12 months. for an excahnge period abroad for studies at a foreign higher education institution.
- you have completed at least one undergraduate year or one postgraduate semester before the start of your planned studies abroad*.
- You have not used up 12 months in your current degree Erasmus mobility limit (for integrated students - 24 months) for studies or internships.
* Unless otherwise specified in the requirements of the exchange program or the provisions of the academic unit.
You can find more detailed information about the opportunity to participate in the program on the VU exchange opportunities and faculty‘s page.