How to set up the Crowdmics program.
- Turn on the moderator page: launch “Chrome” on the auditorium computer and select the bookmark named “CrowdMics”.
- Click “Create Event” → “Create a new local event”.
- Enter the name of the lecture, your name, and the description of the lecture (or leave dashes in the fields).
- Click “Start” on your lecture. Enter a code for the moderator to use (you are the moderator). It's recommended to leave the code for students blank.
- When people from the audience connect, press the microphone button to let them speak. The cross blocks them from speaking.
- After finishing the lecture, press “End” at the top right.
en/crowdmics.txt · Last modified: 2022/08/23 13:50 by mif71647