Here is the list of Master Thesis Research topics. You should register the topic ASAP.
Here is the Master Thesis Research Topic (shortly - MTRT) registration process:
1. Select the topic of interest for your research work;
2. Contact the MTRT supervisor by email and discuss, if he or she agrees to be your supervisor;
3. Send an email to the study administrator with the following information:
- The subject of the email must be called “MTRT Registration”
- Supervisor’s name and surname
- Topic in Lithuanian and English
- Your name, surname, study program and course
4. Add supervisor’s email address in the carbon copy field (CC) of your registration email.
After supervisor’s agreement to work with you on the research work, the topic be registered in the VU student system. You will be informed about the successful registration by email in person.
- If the topic is not selected by the specified deadline, the supervisor is appointed in random order.
- Please use VU email address, otherwise the faculty members are not able to recognize you and can’t provide information to unidentified individuals.
- Check emails of supervisors in the VU phonebook.
Upload to VLE
|Master Thesis||June 4th until 10:00 a.m.||June 11 from 10:00 a.m. on the MS Teams|
Dates for exams and retakes can be found here
Exam retakes are not currently taking place.
|Period of Internship*||Duration of practice*|
From 01-09-2021 to 23-11-2021
|12 weeks 33 hours per week|
*Change of the period of practice available only in exceptional cases. If you would like to change it – please contact our office.
For any questions regarding the study program, please contact the Study Administrator who is in charge of the program.