General information about Erasmus practice for students could be found on VU website. There are several steps to do in order to go abroad:
- Find a practice place abroad.
- Get a confirmation letter form the host institution.
- Fill in the application of Erasmus students practice.
- Provide confirmation letter, submited application and results of the study to Erasmus placement coordinator Daiva Kaukėnienė.
- Wait for the decision on a Erasmus scholarship.
- Sign the contract.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Erasmus placement coordinator Daiva Kaukėniene:
104 kab. (Naugarduko st. 24)