Deloitte Lithuania is one of the leading professional services organizations in the country providing services in audit, accounting, tax, consulting, financial advisory, business advisory and legal services through over 100 national and specialized expatriate professionals.
In the fast-changing and increasingly technology-focused environment that we now live in, Deloitte audit team will give you a chance to get real work experience in a professional services organization. This is an opportunity to foster business relationships with Deloitte professionals and acquire the critical and soft skills needed to succeed in the modern workplace and global marketplace.
What we are looking for:
- Strong interest in audit;
- Graduates or last year students in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Lithuanian and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Positive problem solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
- Motivated self-developers and quick learners;
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Real opportunities for career development;
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits;
- Challenging experience within one of the global leader firms providing professional services and advices;
- Real-life experience in ongoing audit engagements;
- Experience in Deloitte Audit methodology and on-the-job training with access to unique know-how.
Skelbimas galioja iki: