Market research statistician
BERENT international market research agency with head quarters in Kassel (DE) and Vilnius (LT) as well as representation offices in Copenhagen (DK), Oxford (GB) and Illinois (USA) currently has a vacancy opening in Vilnius.
- Your role will involve designing and drawing survey samples, generating survey quotas, weights and using methodology related to survey design and analysis;
- Furthermore you will develop in-house statistical methodology, and contribute to quantitative based research proposals and technical reports;
- Develop and execute statistical methodologies across a wide range of quantitative market research projects;
- Lead all phases of research analysis, including sampling design, data collection oversight, data processing, multivariate analysis and descriptive data presentation.
- BSc or MSc in statistics or mathematics;
- Thorough technical knowledge of relevant statistical methodology;
- Expertise in a variety of multivariate statistical packages, such as SPSS or SAS, and other specialised packages, e.g. statXP or WinTab;
- Advanced user of MS Excel and VBA;
- Ability to work well in a co-operative, time-sensitive, market-driven environment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work individually and with the group on complex problem solving analytical skills, critical thinking and a strong desire to learn.
- Experience within the Market Research industry
The offered position is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious analyst/statistician to join a highly respected organisation noted for its work with international top media agencies and international clients from public and private sectors, and enjoy both autonomy and progression.
The position is based in Vilnius and reporting directly to the Managing Director and project managers based in Germany.
Accepted are only applications in English.
Please understand that we will only contact selected candidates.
We guaranty that your application will be treated confidentially.
Skelbimas galioja iki: