Insoft is an advanced and dynamic IT solution provider in the UK and the Baltics. Since 2008, we have been growing our team of experts to offer a range of services including project management, custom software development, testing, design, implementation and support.
Your challenge is our passion – we use robust technology to create tailored tools for business process and information management. We are most useful when standard software is not properly serving unique and complex process automation needs that an organization has.
Local and central governments, police and law enforcement agencies, as well as corporate and private clients, trust us with their most sophisticated systems for a reason: our highly experienced IT professionals are always client-focused and analyze business requirements thoroughly to deliver the top notch solutions.
We welcome applications from both – talented beginners and experienced QA engineers! The following requirements apply to the least experienced candidates.
We need you for:
- Writing test scripts;
- Testing and bug tracking;
- Test automation.
We expect you to:
- Have a Bachelor‘s degree in a relevant field (2nd and further year students are welcome too);
- Communicate English freely;
- Demonstrate accuracy, responsibility and motivation in your daily tasks;
- Be comfortable with both working solo and in a team.
You can expect:
- A nice, convenient working environment;
- Helpful colleagues who value motivated members;
- An opportunity to combine work with your studies;
- Improving your qualification and climbing the career ladder.
- In 0-2 months (per individual agreement)
- Full-time or 0.75 post (30 hours per week)
Skelbimas galioja iki: