Grupo Azteca is a small firm offering a flexible job (freelance/part-time/summer/internship) for a student of mathematics, finance, or informatics/engineering.
If you are interested in learning about trading and investing, particularly on the U.S. stock market, this might be the job for you. You will be responsible for writing C# programs to analyze investment & hedging strategies using stocks/options.
- knowledge and experience with C# (or Python) or similar programming language
- strong knowledge of mathematics
- an interest in financial markets, particularly U.S. stock market, is desirable. Knowledge of options and other derivatives is a huge plus.
- good spoken and written English
- practical knowledge & experience with financial markets;
- opportunity to develop/test financial models & hedging strategies;
- flexible work arrangement (freelance/part-time/summer/internship) & possibility to work from home;
- compensation starting at €3-€5 per hour depending on experience/skills.
Skelbimas galioja iki: